You can use CuViBox on-premise indefinitely without including the premium features described below. If you want, you can generate a trial license of CuViBox on-premise to see all the features in action and then upgrade to a perpetual license or continue using the free version.
- Keep your CV database up to date by launching customized CV update campaigns.
- Create campaigns by office, professional category or type of employee, filtering those who do not have a CV or who have not updated it in a certain number of months.
- Customize the emails that will be sent in the update campaigns.
- Track update notifications sent.
- Download a list in Excel to process the information externally, if you wish.
Employee batch upload
- Update your employees’ data massively by uploading a CSV file including the main data: professional category, hourly cost, office, etc…
- Indicate each employee’s current project and it will automatically be added to the experiences section of their CVs. For those who do not have a CV, one will be created.
- Manage new employees and leavings directly by inserting new records or informing the leaving date in the file.
- Keep track of processed employee files.
- Adapt the CV database to your needs by creating custom fields at any point of the employee, CV, knowledge, experience,…
- Create selection, boolean, text, number or date fields, indicating whether they are mandatory, their appearance, labels, etc.
- Search using custom fields like any other data and display them in your CV templates.
- Use CV Carts to store your CV selections.
- Activate any cart to retrieve previous selections, add CVs or export them to Office.
- Enter information related to the selection you have made: objectives, proposal, project, etc.
- Obtain statistics on the knowledge of your employees, the HR pyramid of your company and the updating degree of the CV database.
- You can filter all charts by office.
- Know where the potential of your company is.
Unification of skills and certifications
- Unify your company’s skills and certifications to keep them standardized and improve the data quality of your CV database.
- Avoid mistakes and speed up the introduction of your employees’ skills and certifications.