You can configure your account data from the menu “Account > Account data“. You’ll see three tabs:
Where you can edit your enterprise data:
- Email footer: you can create a custom email footer that will be used in all the emails sent from CuViBox for your account.
- Footer logo: it is shown in the left footer of every page, so you can give CuViBox a more corporative look.
- Documents logo: is the image that will be shown at the foot of CV templates (if it is configured that way).
In this tab you’ll find settings that affect the behavior (functions and processes) of CuViBox for all your account.
- Allow others CVs edition: if you check this, users with role administrator and manager will be able to create and modify CVs of other employees.
- GDPR management: check this to enable GDPR management for your account and employees. More info here.
- OpenAuth2 authentication providers: you can enable any authentication provider available. For example, if your company uses Google or Microsoft mail accounts, you can enable Google or MicrosoftLive to allow your employees authenticate with only one click. No other data will be stored, only authentication.
When you enable an authentication provider, you’ll have to use it from your company’s CuViBox login page:
Change account subdomain
In CuViBox cloud each enterprise has its own subdomain “enterprise.cuvibox.com”. This subdomain is reserved from the registration form. If you’d like to change it, please send as a ticket.