Here are the main features of CuViBox. If you want to get more details, you can book a demo, take a look at our Support Center or register for a free account to try it by yourself.
Store your employees knowledge and experiences
- Your employees and applicants will record their CVs themselves, using a simple and responsive interface.
- Improve CVs’ quality with the unified skills matrix and your own catalog of clients and projects, while making CV updates easier.
- Store employees’ certifications, standardize them and download them together with their CVs.
- CVs can be imported from Europass format. Then you can complete them in CuViBox.
- Each employee will be able to register 5 CVs, in different languages and with different objectives.
- Add your own custom fields at any level and collect the information you need, which will also be available for searches and exports.
- Track employees who have no CV or haven’t updated their CVs in a while and send custom email notifications.
Search the right profiles for your proposals
- With our advanced search tool you’ll locate your employees or applicants using different criteria based on their CV and employee data.
- Review located CVs and add them to your CV cart.
- Manage different CV carts created with different objectives or for different proposals, and store them for later use.
Export your employees CVs to office formats
- Your employees will never have to re-create their CV in another format for another client anymore.
- Create your own CV templates using directly your office suite of choice: MS-Office or LibreOffice ans a simple tag system, and make them available for all your company or selected offices.
- Export your employees or applicants CVs to different office formats with only one click: MS-Word, MS-Powerpoint, MS-Excel, and LibreOffice formats.
- You can also use our template customization service to create CV templates focusing only in the results you want.
Know where your potentials are
- Use complete reports and get the information of your main asset, your employees.
- Align your training strategies with your enterprise’s strategic objectives.
- Get graphics of your business in terms of experience and knowledge, and position yourself against the competition and the current market.