We apply this policy to the treatment of the data provided by the users of the different web pages under CuViBox.com. The objective of the data processing is to allow companies to manage the detailed CVs of their employees, enable advanced searches generate statictics and export employee and CV data to customized office documents.
2- What types of data do we process?
CuViBox can deal with information on employee curriculums, essential for the management of client company personnel.
3- Data controller
CuViBox is the data controller of your company. Our data protection officer is Pedro Perejón Fernández. As a User, you can directly contact our data protection officer at email@example.com indicating in the subject ‘Data protection officer’.
At your own users level (employees and candidates), your company acts as the Data Controller, with CuViBox being the Data Processor. If you wish, you can configure CuViBox to inform your users about their RGPD rights and allow them to exercise them directly on the platform (more info here).
4- Who can provide us with your data?
Those under 18 are not authorized to buy any product on the CuViBox web pages. Nor to subscribe to promotions or commercial communications of our products. The user is always responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the data provided to us and CuViBox reserves the right to exclude any user or customer who has provided false information.
5- How do you provide us with your data?
In the registration process, each user can voluntarily give their express consent for the processing of their data, attached to this policy. The user may exercise their rights over the processing of their data.
6- Do we share or transfer your data?
No. CuViBox will not transfer your personal data to any company or will use your data differently from that indicated in this policy. Your data is processed in our hosting services contracted with Siteground, who is our Data Processor, also complying with RGPD, on physical servers located in Europe. We’ll inform you of any corporate change that implies a new ownership of the data that you have entrusted to us, then giving you the option to exercise your rights.
7- How do we protect your data?
8- How long do we keep your information?
If you are a client, we will keep your economic information (invoices, accounting entries, etc.) at least during the established legal deadlines. As a User of the subscription service, we will keep your data as long as the information that is sent to your e-mail does not indicate any error in the sending and up to a maximum of ten years from its inclusion in the file. In any case, you can always exercise your rights over any of your data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9- What are my rights as a user?
CuViBox acts as the Data Processor of the personal data of the employees of a company (Responsible for processing) as a result of a contract made between the parties so that the company manages the personnel.
- Access: all the information that CuViBox has has been provided by the company or by the employee (in the case of your personal data and resumes). These data can be consulted from the same platform in CuViBox.com with your registration email and password. Additionally, to request the information that CuViBox has, an administrator user of the company must request them at email@example.com.
- Rectification: a manager with an administrator role within CuViBox and the same employee may modify users data from CuViBox.com with his username and password at any time. You can also request the modification of your data by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deletion: any administrator user may request the complete account removal at email@example.com.
- Portability: you have the right to request a complete copy of your data, using a structured format by requesting it at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Withdrawal and claim: The Holder will have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of their data and will have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.