We’ve just launched a new CuViBox version which includes this highly demanded feature: the skills matrix.
With the skill matrix what your company gets is:
- Standardized knowledge and skills tables.
- Make searching for specific skills easier and more accurate.
- Make CV knowledges and skills CV section easier to complete, by selecting existing skills or creating new ones on the fly.
- Avoid common mistakes introducing knowledge using auto-correction with skills synonyms. For example, you can define “React” and “React-js” to auto-correct with “React.js”.
- Ability to unify different skills into one main skill, so with a few clicks corrections are applied to all the CV database. No more “PL-SQL”, “PL/SQL”, “Oracle PL”… for the same skill “Oracle PL/SQL”.
- Get more accurate statistics on your company knowledge.
Here you have some screenshots to see how it works: